
Welcome to our blog! I've not been great at keeping in touch and updating on how our boys are and what they're doing so I got to thinking I really needed to change that. Everyone is busy, it's hard. It's too easy to make excuses, and life's too short for that. So I got to thinking that this might be a fun way to keep everyone posted at their leisure and to stay in touch.
I'm excited about starting our new family blog and really look forward to staying in touch. We miss you and love you all!
I'm excited about starting our new family blog and really look forward to staying in touch. We miss you and love you all!

YAHOO!!! I love it! You are such a superstar! Can't wait to see you Wednesday!! xoxo, Auntie Steph
ReplyDeleteAshley,
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful!!! Thanks for taking the time to create it and for letting us see the clan as they grow so quickly. The boys are so handsome and I love how close they look!
I will look forward to seeing new postings. Will you send out a note that you have updated it or do I just check periodically? Love, Aunt Deb
This is my second attempt to post, I'll see if I know what I'm doing...Your creation of a blog is awesome- I can't wait to check in and see your pictures!! we'll be waiting for the big announcement! Love, Aunt Sue
ReplyDeleteThe big announcement isn't too much further away - a week from tomorrow! EEEEK!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Zach. Hi Nick and hope you got
ReplyDeletelots of eggs. Hi Emme-may see you sooooooooooon.