Tuesday, April 14, 2009

One Week and Counting...

We have officially one week from today until we have our newest addition to our family! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone and there still seems to be so much left to do. It probably doesn't help that I have no idea who I'm preparing for, boy or girl. The past few days I've started second guessing our decision to wait to find out...I want to know now! This is hard! Nick has been so helpful with name suggestions (ha ha). I was informed if it's a boy, his name will be Santiago and if it's a girl then it's Nadya. (We have some fabulous neighbors with grandchildren my kids ages with those names, in case we're wondering where those names came from). I don't know, Santiago Perysian seems to flow nicely, no? I had to write it down in his baby book so I don't forget this. Of all the things I don't do - keeping up with their baby books and little memories has always been a strength. I'm hoping that I can keep it up with the new baby's too. I've also been informed that he is tired of my big stomach and wants me to get rid of it. So nice, makes my heart melt...

The excitement is definitely mounting here and I'm am eagerly waiting to announce the newest member of our clan!

**Edited to add that I tried to include a copy of my ultrasound from last Thursday. I can't get it to work! The baby already has 1 1/2 to 2 inches of hair they estimate, which explains the nearly unbearable heartburn! Baby also has plump, chubby cheeks! I'll try to get it to work before I have REAL pictures of the baby!

2 comments:

  1. Nick is always full of helpful information. They both told me how excited they are to meet their baby sister/brother. (I keep asking what they want, and it changes every time...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is really going to help us keep us with your beautiful children. You are doing such a great job! Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete