Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

























































We hope everyone had an enjoyable and relaxing Easter weekend. Our weekend was full and we had a great time. We took the boys to see Monsters vs. Aliens at the Imax on Saturday and I think Jeff and I had more fun watching the kids than they did watching the movie. It was hysterical to watch them trying to "grab" parts of the movie since it was in 3D. Every now and again we'd catch them taking off their glasses checking to see if there was really something in front of them or not, or their little hands grabbing the air. I've never seen them sit still for so long.


Sunday after church they had a big Easter picnic at one of the local parks in Gilbert. The kids participated in the Easter egg hunt, which was their first one ever believe it or not. They had so much fun! They raced through the field grabbing as furiously as they could every egg they could find. Typical me forgot to bring their baskets to collect their eggs, so they just ended up with some plastic grocery bags that I had in our car. But they were happy just the same. They played in the bounce house and even had rockets they were blasting off that Nick was thrilled with trying to chase them down after they had launched. Jeff even found himself in the middle of a volleyball game which I thoroughly enjoyed watching. It's not often he gets to let loose like that. It was a really nice afternoon. We later had dinner over at Jeff's parents house and by the time the kids got home, they were zonked. Anytime the kids come home wiped out, it's usually a success in my book! Happy Easter everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment